Full Payment Required: Payment will be required to confirm the spot selected for the attendant. Should the class attendance not reach the required minimum, the session will be cancelled and payments will be refunded.
Class Cancellation Policy: Refunds are not available for classes cancelled within 72 hours of scheduled class date. Classes cancelled more than 72 hours prior to scheduled class date will be offered a gift card for the value of the class to be used toward any purchase from www.thecraftexperience.store.
Minimum Registration: Please note that a minimum of 4 individuals must be registered for the class to take place. Otherwise, the session will be cancelled and refunds will be processed.
Due to the outbreak of COVID, The Craft is taking extra precautions during our immersive in-person experiences to adhere to the guidelines set by the CT department of Public Health in order to limit and control the spread of the disease. The Craft’s goal is to minimize exposure and strive to keep everyone healthy.
As you know, any group gathering poses its own risks so here are a few measures that will be implemented during class:
- Masks will be required.
- Capacity will be restricted to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Individualized stations with all the utensils/supplies/cake that each student will need. NO sharing allowed.
- Temperature checks and hand washing at the door and intermittent hand washing throughout class.
- Disposable aprons
- Maximum of 10 persons total per class (which includes 2 staff).
Also, The Craft's staff are vaccinated
We ask that if you or someone in your household exhibits any of the following symptoms:
- Dry cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Contact with a person who tested positive for COVID.
that you contact The Craft immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org for options of a gift card that can be used for future classes or baked goods that can be ordered at www.thecraftexperience.store.